Guangzhou Pinbang Building lndustrial co.,LTD
Business type: Manufacturer, Distributor/Wholesaler, Exporter, Trading Company, Seller, Other
Room A601, Yangcheng Garden, Zhongshan Avenue, Tianhe District, Guangzhou ,China.
|Place of Origin:||Guangzhou, China|
|Model Number:||Pinbang Fast Fix|
Interior / Exterior Wall Ceramic Wall Tile Adhesive Fast Setting
|Component||Portland cement, non-reactive aggregate, graded sand and other chemical additives|
|Max. aggregate size||1.0 mm|
|Water demand||Approx. 25-28% or 5-5.6 L/20 kg bag|
1.4 kg/L (dry)
1.4 kg/L (wet) for using 26% water demand
|Pot life||Approx. 1 hour|
Pinbang Fast Fix, fast setting, strong polymerized thin bed tile adhesive for interior and exterior wall tile fixing complied with C1FT class of EN 12004.
Pinbang Fast Fix is a cementitious, water resistant, and single component tile adhesive. It is designed simply to mix with water to give strong, non-slip, and highly workable adhesive mortar for both interior and exterior applications with setting time of 6 hours. It is specially designed for renovation purpose with fast setting time. Ideal for installation of porous and vitreous tiles such as marble, granite, ceramic, and homogenous tiles for walls and floors. Suitable substrates are concrete, cement plasters, gypsum boards, brickworks and ALC blockwalls.
Where to use:
1, For wall surface:To bond ceramic tile (maximum is 60×60cm) on the concrete or cement sand rendering.
2, For floor and ground: To bond ceramic tile or building stone.
3, For all kinds of damp place: Swimming pool/tanks, water proof roof and balcony, bathrooms etc.
1, never can be used to withstand the wall or ground severe deformation and vibration of the plywood, particle board, asbestos cement.
2, without adequate maintenance, unstable concrete or fabrication.
3, metal surface.
4, when using the PB-01 General Tile Adhesive, the chromatic aberration between tint glass mosaic and surface material should be reduced to a minimum.
1, Substrate Preparations:
Substrate must be free from grease, mould oil, rust, rusty metal, wood peels, paints, plastics, loose particles, contamination on any traces of foreign materials affecting the adhesion of Pinbang Fast Fix.
2, Mixing and Installation:
1) Pinbang Fast Fix can be applied at least 7 days after the application of render.
2) Before application, dampen the surface with clean water and allow excess water to drain away.
3) Mix a bag of dry mix powder (20kg) with approx. 5-5.6 L of water by using an electric mixer.
4) Stir the mixture thoroughly for 5-7 minutes to a creamy paste without lumps. Then let the mixture stand for 10 minutes for the additives to dissolve, and then mix again before use.
5) Apply Pinbang Fast Fix by using a notched trowel directly onto substrate, over which tiling can be achieved within 30 minutes under normal temperature and humidity condition. Unfavourable weather conditions such as strong sunshine, low humidity, high wind speed, or highly water-absorbing substrates will reduce the open time of tile adhesive.
6) When the surface of tile adhesive is dried, do not use water to wet the surface. It will form a
very weak and non-adhesive layer.
7) It is recommended to use Pinbang Tile Grout for grouting 4-6 hours after tiling.
(Details of the procedure please refer to our Method Statement.)
Natural air curing for Pinbang Fast Fix is enough.
1. The vertical and smoothness of the substrate must be confirmed before construction.
2. The product is suitable for construction in the 5℃~40℃.
3. Don't use the dried paste by reading water.
4. If the base plane is uneven or the back of tile is not smooth, wiping the paste on the back of brick in order to ensure it full with paste to avoid hollowing.
Store in cool and dry place, unopened product can be saved for one year.